We got another deal for all you today. It’s save $10 when you purchase $50 or more of groceries and a $50 Visa gift card. This deal is lasted until February 22, 2019.
There are some excluded too. Here is a summary some of them.
- Must be an original coupon. This is not hard to do because you can get it at the entrance of the store.
- Is a fee of $4.95.
- Must be a single transaction only.
- Exclude alcohol, tobacco, lottery items, money services, postage stamps, phone, gift cards, fuel cards and prescriptions.
- Limit one coupon per household per day.
That means that you need to put out of pocket of at least $94.95.
- $50 (Grocery, minimum, not include sale tax) + $50 (Visa gift card) = $100
- $100 – $10 (coupon) + $4.95 (fee) = $94.95 plus sale tax (some groceries).
So, after all, you can save $5.05 not $10 because there is a $4.95 purchase charge applies. But anyway, it’s better than nothing. Also, it’s a great deal if you eat those food; otherwise, it’s not worth.
If you’re great with the calculation, then you can buy groceries close to $50.
Don’t forget having an extra money for sale tax items.
Don't forget to check back usoom.com often for more tips on how to manage keeping your valet bigger and bigger.