I found another great CD rate. That is at a credit union which I believe locating in Texas. They offer 6.00% APY for 12-month CD. Off course, they have some requirements too; for example, they require at least $1,000 as minimum deposit. If you interest, go to check it out.
I also saw their other saving account rates are not bad too. Here is what they offer for CDs, Roth IRA and IRA Certificates.
- 6-month 4.5%
- 12-month 6%
- 24-month 4.85%
- 36-month 4.40%
- 48-month 4.40%
- 60-month 4.40%
Where are they?
They are located in Texas as I got a quick look at the map on their website. The bank name is City Credit Union.
Other 6% interest saving accounts which I covered last week.
- Where can you get 6.25% APY today?
- How much interest can you earn on $1K, $10K, $100K, $1 million, $10 million or $50 million dollars per year at 6% APY interest rate?
- Where to get Best Savings Account Interest Rates NOW – Earn 7.19% APY?
Prepared, retrieved and written by Van USA.
- EverBank – 5.50% 5.15%
- Basic Standard Deduction for Tax Years 2000 – 2023
- Tax Rate Tables (5 Different Types) / Federal Income Tax Brackets 2023
- Chase – $900 $300 $200 Checking Bonus
- Ocean Bank – 4.25% 5.40% Savings Rates
Don't forget to check back usoom.com often for more tips on how to manage keeping your valet bigger and bigger.